To update the theme for your broker theme, please follow the steps below:
1. From within the Admin account, click on the agent icon in the top right-hand corner, and choose Dashboard from the menu that appears.
NOTE - The Dashboard option will only show for the admin account.
2. Once you’ve access your dashboard, scroll to the bottom, and select the Update Custom Theme button, which is above the users list.
3. Please fill out the information required, the Company name, upload a photo or company logo, office address, phone, email, your website and DRE # as well. Hit Save & Continue to proceed.
4. Select the colors that match your brand. Select the downward facing arrows to open up the color selector.
5. Choose your branded theme style. These colors can be updated at any time from your account dashboard page. The design below is an example for W+R Studios.
6. This step is optional if you don’t have a cover photo yet; it’s used to upload your custom cover page. You can always add it later in your account settings. Cover pages must be in PDF format (8.5" x 11" recommended).
Once you hit Save & Continue you will be taken back to you home screen. After you create a CMA report, you can view how your design looks.