NOTE: You must have the Power Pack to use this. If you don’t have the Power Pack, you can to go to http://powerpack.cloudcma.com/ to sign up for a 30-day trial.
1. Once you login to Cloud CMA, click on the CMA option at the top.
2. Click Edit on the report in question.
3. Select Customize.
4. Locate “Include Illustrations” and click on the check box.
NOTE: This option is not available when using the Modern themes, and is available with the Franchise themes.
5. Click Publish Report.
Once the report is published, you’ll start to see the page now includes an illustration with it.
Don’t know what pages include the Illustrations? Here’s a list of those pages:
- What is a CMA?
- Short Sales and Disclosures
- The Value of Your Home
- The Importance of Communication
- Understanding The Listings Contract
- Why you need a real estate Professional
- Choosing Your Real Estate Professional
- Ten Jobs for your Real Estate Professional
- Curb Appeal, A First Impression That Lasts
- Showings and Open House Checklist
- Moving Checklist
- Features that Sell
- Selling your home in a tough market
- Think Like A Buyer
- Emotional Triggers For Homebuyers
- Negotiating with Buyers
- Vetting Buyers and Offers
- What is a Short Sale?
- Online Home Values and Your Home
- How CMAs Can Vary
- CMAs vs Appraisals
- What You Don’t Know About Disclosures
- CMA’s are for Buyers too