The RETS error message means that we were unable to communicate with your MLS.
This is normally caused by a couple of things:
- Temporary failure communicating with your MLS.
This can mean a momentary timeout of the connection between the MLS system and Cloud CMA, and that you can probably re-fetch the listings in 5-10 minutes.
- Invalid MLS Credentials
This error is often present when the MLS User ID and/or Password entered on Cloud CMA does not match exactly what is listed in your MLS system.
**Note: If you recently updated your password with your MLS, please ensure that you have updated it on Cloud CMA as well, so that it can properly sync to your MLS.**
Please do the following to check your MLS credentials:
1. Log into your Cloud CMA account as normal
2. Click on "Settings" at the top, next to your email address.
3. Click on the "MLS" tab (black bar) under Edit User Settings.
4. Confirm that your MLS User ID and your Password/PIN are entered correctly
5. Click the gray "Update" button.
If the issue persists, we suggest verifying your agent ID with your MLS directly. **ID's within your MLS should only contain numbers.**
If you are still having trouble creating reports, please email email@example.com