The RETS error message means that we were unable to communicate with your MLS.
This is normally caused by a couple of things:
- Temporary failure communicating with your MLS.
This can mean a momentary timeout of the connection between the MLS system and Cloud CMA, and that you can probably re-fetch the listings in 5-10 minutes.
- Invalid MLS Credentials
This error is often present when the MLS User ID and/or Password entered on Cloud CMA does not match exactly what is listed in your MLS system.
**Note: If you recently updated your password with your MLS, please ensure that you have updated it on Cloud CMA as well, so that it can properly sync to your MLS.**
Please do the following to check your MLS credentials:
1. Log into your Cloud CMA account as normal
2. Click on your agent icon in the top right-hand corner of your account, and choose Account Settings.
3. Click on MLS Credentials on the left-hand side.
4. Confirm that your MLS User ID and your Password/PIN are entered correctly, and then click the green Update MLS Credentials button.
If the issue persists, we suggest verifying your agent ID with your MLS directly. **ID's within your MLS should only contain letters and/or numbers.**
If you are still having trouble creating reports, please email email@example.com