To create a CMA follow the steps below:
1. After Logging in, click the CMA tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create a new CMA Report
3. Enter in the client name, any needed notes, and the subject property address.
4. Scroll down. You can either enter in specific mls number for your comparables in the left field or choose our proximity search on the right.
5. Click Fetch Listings.
6. You will now be brought to the Listings stage of publication. Here you can view your comparables, order them to your liking and add details and adjustments.
You may add a suggested list price during this step, as well.
7. Click Customize on the black bar near the top of the page. here you will choose your layout & theme. You can also re order the sections of your CMA and enable or omit pages from your report using the check boxes.
8. Once customization is complete, click Publish to complete your report.
9. Click View to review your report.