I have attempted four times to make changes to text within a CMA, pushed the "SAVE" button, and reviewed the report to verify changes were corrected. After the fourth try, I have wasted quite a bit of time. Am I missing a step?
If no content is added to the Sellers net, the net sheet page will not display. This also goes for the suggested list price. The suggested list price will not display unless the price is manually added within the Listing stage of publication.
For information on how to add a Sellers net sheet, please click here: http://support.cloudcma.com/customer/portal/articles/1253038
Please see the following for how to add a suggested list price:
1. Go back to the report card and click on Edit.
2. Click on the Listings tab.
3. Navigate to the subject property and click on Suggested List Price. You will see a suggested list price field above the provided map.
4. Enter in the desired price/range or click on one of the suggested list price options.
5. Once the suggested list price or range is entered click on Update.
Now click on the Publish tab. When you view the report again this page will be in there.
**Note: If you enter in the subject property SQFT, beds and baths, you can use the Projected value $/sqft as your suggested list price.
For screen shots, click here -- http://support.cloudcma.com/customer/portal/articles/686802-how-do-i-add-a-suggested-list-price-
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.