I have included the pages seller's net sheet and suggested list price into my CMA's but the pages will not show up in the reports. I have tried multiple addresses and still nothing. Why do those pages not show up in the reports?
Reports generated using the Lead ten feature do not include a suggested list price by design; we do inform clients using the Lead Gen button. The agent will be in contact shortly to provide more details. This will allow you time to refine the CMA with a Suggest list price. It's a great way to generate leads and start dialogue with clients.
Please see the following steps to add a suggested list price:
1. Go back to the report card and click on Edit.
2. Click on the Listings tab.
3. Navigate to the subject property and click on Suggested List Price.
4. You will see a suggested list price field above the provided map.
5. Enter in the desired price/range or click on one of the suggested list price options.
6. Once the suggested list price or range is entered click on Update.
7. Now click on the Publish tab. When you view the report again this page will be in there.
**Note: If you enter in the subject property SQFT, beds and baths you can use the Proj. value $/sqft as your suggested list price.
For screen shots Click here http://support.cloudcma.com/customer/portal/articles/686802
Since every home (and market) is different, we will follow up with you shortly so we can look at this information in more detail. Feel free to contact us sooner if you have any questions.