The new application prints too many pages and when I remove them for a report, there is no way to store a default for my preferences. So, 2 or 3 times I inadvertently print 90+ pages that includes 2-4 pages of photos I did not intend to print (EVER!).
Is there a way to store My Preference for deafualt reports? ...
Thank you for reaching out to Cloud Agent Suite Support.
You can setup a report "Template" to quickly select the pages you would like included in future reports. Also, your report setup will default to the last report page criteria. (As long as the last report changes were published)
Steps on how to setup a CMA report "Template"
1. After Logging in, click the CMA tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click "Edit button" on an existing report.
3. Click "Customize Tab".
4. Customize the report with the criteria you would like to setup the Template.
5. Locate and click on "Template"
6. Click "new"
7. Title the new "Template" and Click "Save"
Once completed this template can now be quickly selected to default to the pages you have preset in future reports.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.